Below you will find care instructions for:
- Pure Trio Mattress
- Pure Trio Mattress Topper
- Pure Trio Adjustable Base
Care Instructions for your Pure Trio Mattress and Mattress Topper
The latex in your Pure Trio mattress and mattress topper is made from 100% Pure and Natural Latex that is sourced from rubber trees grown in sustainable plantations in Malaysia. We only use the finest pure and natural latex that is free from toxic chemicals and polyurethane foams, it is naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to mould and dust mites.
Caring for your Pure Trio Mattress or Mattress Topper:
- Always use a mattress protector. We highly recommend the use of a Tencel or Cotton mattress protector.
- For the mattress topper – alternate between rotating and flipping regularly, every 2 – 3 months.
- For the mattress – alternate between rotating and unzipping your cover and flipping the individual layers, every 2 – 3 months. This way the latex has an opportunity to recover while maintaining the same comfort recipe/profile.
- As required, gently vacuum cover with appropriate attachment.
- Do not place or keep your latex mattress or topper in direct sunlight.
- Air regularly for a maximum of 1 hour out of direct sunlight but in warm dry conditions.
- Do not steam or dry clean your latex mattress and topper and always protect it from water and other fluids.
- Do not allow anyone to stand or jump on your mattress or topper. It was not designed to take this kind of treatment and will void the guarantee.
Cleaning your Pure Trio Mattress and Mattress Topper Tencel Cover/s:
- Please completely remove the cover prior to any cleaning beyond a gentle vacuum.
- The cover must be zipped together prior to cleaning.
- Do not use bleach or any other harsh chemicals.
For spot cleaning:
- Test on an inconspicuous area first, use a damp sponge with a 5% cold solution of non-phenolic disinfectant or a mild dishwashing detergent.
- Dry with a soft clean towel.
- The mattress cover must then be allowed to dry thoroughly naturally, lying flat.
For a complete clean:
- Due to the size of most mattress covers we recommend cleaning your mattress cover at a dry cleaner.
- Ensure the dry cleaner uses a warm water (maximum 40º) on a gentle cycle.
- Use a mild (preferably biodegradable) detergent to avoid damaging or wearing away the fabric.
- Iron on a medium setting (maximum 150º).
- Do not tumble dry.
Care and Safety Instructions for your Pure Trio Adjustable Base
When using electrical furniture, basic precautions should always be followed, including:
- To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
- Unplug from outlet before putting on or taking off parts.
- Close supervision is necessary when this furnishing is used by, or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
- Use this furniture only for its intended use as described in these instructions. Do not use attachments not recommended by Pure Trio.
- Never operate this furnishing if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Use caution when having liquids in or around the bed to ensure no spilling occurs. In case of spillage, stand in a dry, clean area of the floor and unplug the bed immediately. Clean up spill and allow the area around bed to dry thoroughly before using the electric controls again.
- Do not eat or drink hot liquids while operating the bed.
- Do not allow any person or pet under the bed at any time.
- During bed operation, make sure your body is positioned within the confines of the bed. Do not place extremities over the sides of the bed when operating the bed functions.
- Only for household and similar location use.
- Do not use the bed outdoors.
- Using bed with oxygen administering equipment other than the nasal masked type creates a possible fire hazard.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.